Friday, March 15, 2013

Surgery Done - Thank You Lord

Praise You Lord for the successful surgery of my hubby. Thank You Lord for being his surgeon, for comforting him prior to his surgery and all the way throughout his surgery. Thank You Lord for his sisters who are always there for him. His sister Barbara who traveled for 30 hours by car to be with my hubby and Karen who is always there for him. What a blessing! Yes, I was not there for my hubby during his hard times but I felt comfortable knowing that he has very supportive family and most of all You are always there for him, for us Lord. Thank You Lord for this opportunity to experience Your goodness. As I always said Lord that I am not worthy of all Your goodness and blessings. Allow me Lord God to also share to others Your goodness if You will. The battle is not yet over Lord but I believe this is not only our battle but Yours. Continue to be with us Lord in this journey. All glory and honor is Yours Almighty Father forever and ever. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment