Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Blessings... Thank You Lord!

Today we received the good news about the chemo pills of my hubby to be free from social work. Then later tonight we received another good news the approval of hubby's insurance from the government. Thank You so much Lord for all the blessings. It seems everything going well with the support Lord but my hubby is not ready Lord. He is so stressed out that his back and neck are in pain, numb and tingling. But I thank You Lord for all the blessings today. Thank You for working with us and giving all our needs. Lord, does my hubby really need to undergo both chemo and radiation therapy at the same time? Please Lord help us and guide them and doctor who will treat my hubby, let them be your instrument Lord God. Praying Lord that the result of the MRI will be a miracle - that the cancer didnot spread and the tumor is gone. Kindly please take away the cancer of my hubby Lord. Only You Lord can take it away in a snap. You know the desire of our hearts Lord. Sorry Lord for sometimes we wanted things to happen in an instant and not on your timing. Sorry Lord for all those times. Thank You Lord once again for everything and for providing the things that my hubby needs.
Lord,  I'm asking you again for another favor to please show my hubby and me what You wanted us to do for you. Lord, you know how stressed he is right now. Please teach him how to manage his stress Lord before the start of the treatment if that is Your will. Lord, he is having numbness and tingling on his back and neck and the stress is killing him, please show him Lord what to do to handle the stress. Thank You Lord. Tomorrow they will going to see the doctor of radiation. Be with them again Lord as You always do. Thank You Lord. Than You Father.



No comments:

Post a Comment