Thursday, November 8, 2012

Tough Tough After the Unexpected Meeting of the Surgeon

Done with my hubby's appointment to his surgeon. It was very tough, tough as in super tough because we didnot expect that the surgeon would recommend chemotherapy and radiation first then surgery. I talked to my hubby's sister tonight after the appointment and she told me the whole story. Thank God she was there to accompany my hubby. We talked and cried. It was very tough, trying to be strong when things go wrong. I couldn't imagine how nervous and shaking my hubby during that time. Her sister said, he would almost collapsed and the doctor gave my hubby a hug. Her sister said that the surgeon was very nice to them and even spent almost an hour to them, wow, I was amazed too. Thank You Lord for sending that Dr. to be an instrument. Lord, I know what we are going through right now especially my hubby, thank You Lord for your great love even if how bad the words of my hubby that I know hurt You, I am sorry for those Lord. He doesn't know more about You yet. Lord, thank you so much for the prayer offered by my friend Michelle today at the mass and also by cousin Ely. Thanks to them and thank You Lord for sending people around to give us strength. Thank you Lord. Please continue to guide and enlighten my hubby and Karen Lord in their decision for treatment. Lead them Lord to the right one, to your instrument Lord. Thank You Lord for being my strength these days. My hubby needs You Lord so much. Please have mercy on us/ him Lord. 
I love you Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment