Monday, November 26, 2012

It’s not easy… - Yes Lord!

I am feeling down really today knowing about how my hubby reacted to his pain again that instead of trusting more to God, he complains. It is always like this and it is not easy because I am hurting.

I found this very nice message while browsing my facebook entitled It's not easy.
source: http://godsgracefulness.com/?p=2510




Yesterday night as my family was praying, holding hands, all eyes closed, head bowed, got me thinking how this earth is filled with so much pain, hurt, and sorrow. We didn’t pray much for our need because we are so grateful for everything. We prayed for hurting family, friends who are sick with cancer, friends who are struggling to get by each day, wondering which bills to pay first.  It was heart wrenching to the point I felt a grip on my heart. I could barely swallow. My heart grieved, it pounded so fast as if tears started dripping out of my heart.
My mind trying to grasp  all that is going in our surrounding in HOPE that God will rescue all people and deliver us. I don’t know about you, but anytime I hear bad news about a close loved one or friends my heart sinks, eyes filled with tears and my world stops turning for 60 seconds and I lose sight of who God is for that moment. It’s so easy to forget who He is in the midst of our pain, isn’t it?
We all want our close loved one to experience peace, joy, contentment, and enjoy life to its fullest. I know I do. However, I need to remember to hand over my grief, broken heart, and my tears into His loving hands, making sure I don’t carry it with me. Beauty for ashes.  Psalm 56:8 – You keep track of all my sorrows. You have collected all my tears in your bottle. You have recorded each one in your book. Tears are seeds that’s being deeply planted into His soil so it may reap a wonderful harvest.
Let’s trust God during these hard times. Your tears, heart aches, brokenness, pains, trials are being sown! In God’s timing He will do what is right and not what we want Him to do. But during these trying times He will take us by our hands and walk with us, His arms around our shoulders to comfort us. He will never walk away leaving us to ourselves. We just need to trust in Him. His arms are wide open and waiting for us to walk right up to Him in brokenness so we can accept every good thing He has for us.

Hear my prayer, O LORD, and give ear to my cry; Do not be silent at my tears; Psalm 39:12


Thank You Lord for this inspiring message. Please help me and my hubby Lord. Transform us to the couple you want us to be. We have weakness Lord and please be our strength. Give us wisdom, knowledge and understanding on the things that are happening right now. I can't make it alone Lord without You.
I am crying right now, I am in pain and don't know until when this will be over.  Help me Lord. I am weak. I can't take my hubby complaining always about his pain and blaming it to You. Lord, You are the only one can transform him, pls do Lord. Please let him not be tempted again by satan. Keep my hubby Lord from temptations for he is weak right now especially he is suffering from this horrible disease. Please Lord. Thank You Lord. I am sorry for my thinking today.

No comments:

Post a Comment