Friday, November 16, 2012

Yes Lord!

I attended the prayer meeting tonight and I really loved it. Wow! very nice tonight Lord, what a great speaker brother Vic, thank You for your message to me through him. Thank you for the sharers also tonight Lord about how You answered to their prayers Lord. I was really amazed Lord how You work. Lord, last time I said Yes to You to use me, I never regret it Lord and I believe Lord that You are also using my hubby. Use us Lord to be a living testimony on how You work in our lives so we can share it to others if it is Your will Lord. I would love to do it Lord but me and hubby couldn't do it without You Lord. Sorry Lord during those times that I asked You why, I know I don't have that right Lord but You know I am weak and You are strong. Thank You Lord for guiding us, for never leaving us Lord and for working in mysterious ways.

I claimed healing of hubby tonight Lord. For the first time that I attended the loved flock and we sang this song - Heal Me Oh Lord



Heal me Oh Lord,
And I will be healed
Save me and I will be saved
Heal me Oh Lord
And I will be healed
For You are the One I praise
You are the ONe praise.
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/d/don_moen/heal_me_oh_lord.html ]
Heal me Oh Lord,
And I will be healed
Save me and I will be saved
Heal me Oh Lord
And I will be healed
For You are the One I praise
You are the ONe praise.


My Lyrics

Heal My hubby Oh Lord,
And he will be healed
Save him and he will be saved
Heal my hubby Oh Lord
And he will be healed
For You are the One we praise
You are the One we praise.





Yes Lord! I don't wanted to boast it yet Lord but I feel it Lord. It is the first time since I attended back to prayer meeting that I was able to write my hubby's name on the healing petition and almost I didnot make it but I made it tonight Lord, almost I didnot make it. Lord God thank you for Your wonderful messages tonight, thank You for being our Hope, our Strength and our Life. Brother Vic also shook my hand Lord, I mean he is the first speaker to that. I was happy Lord when he did that, I felt something different tonight.
I was about to give my testimony tonight Lord but there were only two persons who made it because their testimonies were long but they both inspired me and gave me hope. I said really wow.
I want to share it. The first who gave the testimony was an foreigner mother with her daughter. The daughter read the testimony on a paper - the mother was diagnosed with heart blockage and needed to undergo angioplasty the soonest, she even did second opinion from other doctor and same recommendation. She told her daughter about it who was at that time is in Australia, doing her medicine studies. Her daughter said to wait for her to get back before doing the surgery. She waited until her daughter came home and they did another test, this time it showed that the block was small and no need to undergo surgery and can be treated by medications already. Wow! with prayers nothing is impossible. Praise you Lord. The second who gave the testimony is also a mother. She was so happy to share it to us about how God answered her prayers. She said, there were so many trials she encountered but all she did but never to give up and praying so hard to God and all of them were answered. I was amazed Lord and said wow. Thank You Lord for working in amazing ways, thank you for so good and for answering our prayers. You know the desire of my heart Lord. Thank You Lord for other people who inspired me. Thank You Lord for working in us.  


After the prayer meeting Lord, I went home. While inside my the jeepney, I texted my hubby that the prayer meeting was over and I did also sent him a message saying - You are healed in Jesus Mighty Name and through the powerful intercession of Mama Mary and St. Peregrine. And I was really surprised of my hubby's reply - wow hon that was a powerful prayer. thank you. I said yes hon, I believe that God healed you and said just believe. 
So many wonderful things happening today Lord. Thank You Lord. Thank You. Thank You Father.  Thank you for the intercession of Mama Mary, St. Peregrine and the saints. 

All for the Glory of God!











No comments:

Post a Comment