Friday, November 16, 2012

Hubby Met the Oncologist - Praise you Lord!

Earlier this morning was my hubby's appointment to see the oncologist. He went to see the doctor with his sister Karen.  Thank God for Karen was with him today, she didn't make it to school even if she had an exam just to accompany my hubby. Thank You Lord for giving my hubby supportive sisters and brother, a very supportive family. Thank You Lord for a very good meeting today with the oncologist. I talked to Karen and my hubby, they shared what happened today. Wow! I was really amazed Lord because I see that You are always working with us.  Thank You Lord for the doctor was so nice to my hubby, he even spent more than an hour and did not charge them anything or maybe the doctor forgot to ask for payment. Whatever it is Lord, I could say what a blessing! Thank You Lord for being so good, thank you for your gigantic love.  Thank You Lord for being a good provider. Yes, we are financially unstable and this trial is happening and I thank you Lord for that because in nothingness, we able to see and witness your graces and that having You Lord is we got everything. Thank You Lord for working in ways we can't see but through others, we are able to see and feel it Lord. Thank you Father.

The doctor said Lord that hubby needs to undergo chemotherapy and radiation for 5 weeks then surgery after. Karen asked the doctor if there is a possibility that there will be no surgery after chemo and radiation but the doctor said, they will still perform the surgery to remove the remaining cancer cells left. I understood the procedure the way the doctor wanted it Lord but I believe Lord that You can heal my hubby. 
My hubby needs another test Lord, the MRI to know the extent of the cancer. Hubby is scared that it had spread but I believe Lord God that You already killing the cancer. Please help my hubby Lord how to deal with his stress. Be with him Lord as you always do. Thank You Lord.

Hubby told me that Sister Sharon from spiritual direction caller her earlier. I was the one who sent her an email while browsing the St.Austin Church website looking for help.  Thank you Lord for You brought me there. Hubby said that sister Sharon was so nice over the phone and hubby was happy to talk to her. Lord God thank you for working on us. Use me and my hubby Lord for your glory. You know Lord how I feel in serving You. Thank you Lord for this trial, for showing us the way, the truth and life - You Lord. 

All for Your Glory Lord.


No comments:

Post a Comment