Monday, November 26, 2012

I Can't Handle it No More

Lord, I'm tired. Honestly Lord, it was me alone I had given up already. Hubby is not changing Lord and he is not improving especially his relationship with You. Everytime he experienced pain, he always complains and blame it to You. Sometimes I am telling myself that I was wrong in choosing the guy I married because I prayed for a God fearing person but my hubby is not because I thought and believed that You can change him Lord. Maybe this is really true Lord - the picture below- but I am trying to prove that its not true to all because God can transform a person. I am losing hope Lord because it is been like this, it is a routine and he never change. Sorry Lord but everytime my hubby is acting like that, I am hurting deep inside. Is this a time for me to move on Lord knowing he won't ever change? Which is which Lord? Please help me. Do we stil have hope in our situation? Sorry Lord, I know that You are our hope and You can do the impossible thing. I don't know when You will answer my prayer Lord but You know I still trust You and I don't have anyone to run to - ONLY YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment