Friday, November 9, 2012

The Power of Rosary


I was about to sleep but decided to check my mail and found a reply from my prayer request. I went to open the site and was browsing and found this. 


The power of the Rosary was immediately demonstrated during St. Dominic's time and continues to be seen today. Not only will the Rosary bring peace to your personal life, but it is also a powerful tool that can bring peace to the entire world.
Sr. Lucia, one of the children Mary appeared to at Fatima, stated in a 1957 interview...
"The Most Holy Virgin, in these last times in which we live, has given new efficacy in the recitation of the Holy Rosary."She has given this efficacy to such an extent that there is no problem, no matter how difficult it is, whether temporal or above all spiritual, in families, of the families in the world, or of the religious communities, or even of the life of peoples and nations, that cannot be solved by the Rosary.
"There is no problem, I tell you, no matter how difficult it is, that we cannot solve by the prayer of the Holy Rosary. With the Holy Rosary we will save ourselves. We will sanctify ourselves. We will console Our Lord and obtain the salvation of many souls."

Wow! You lifted me up again Lord. Sorry for being weak Lord. Thank you Lord for reminding me always that nothing is impossible with You.

I will continue to pray the Rosary everyday Lord together with the kids here in our neighbor. Thank you Mama Mary for your powerful intercession and promises. Thank You from the bottom of my heart.



No comments:

Post a Comment