Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Wonderful Messages Today - From FB, God is Good

Small minds can’t comprehend big spirits. To be great, you have to be willing to be mocked, hated, and misunderstood. Stay strong. [Robert Tew].. so Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come.[2 Corinthians 5:17]

Faith sees the invisible, believes the unbelievable and receives the imposible. Therefore by Him let us continually offer the sacrifice of praise to God, that is, the fruit of our lips, giving thanks to His name. [Hebrews 13:15]

God surely listens, understands and knows the hopes and fears we keep in our heart. For when we trust in His love, MIRACLES happen! "Yes, I am the vine; you are the branches. Those who remain in me, and I in them, will produce much fruit. For apart from me you can do nothing. ~John 15:5 ♥

When I was upset and beside myself,
You calmed me down and cheered me up.
[Psalm 94:19]

Holy Spirit, be with me today. Be my teacher, my guide, my counselor, my friend. Fill me with your gifts, especially the gifts of wisdom, discernment, knowledge, understanding, compassion, love, and awe in God's presence. In all that I think, say, and do, let it be in accordance with your most holy and perfect will. I ask this in Jesus' name.
AMEN.

Sometimes you have to forget whats gone, appreciate what still remains, and look forward to what's coming next..Be Thankful for what You got. Oh, give thanks to the LORD, for He is good! For His mercy endures forever.[1Chronicles 16:34] And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him.[Colossians 3:17]

Do not be afraid... allow faith to grow and forge confidence through the Holy Spirit. Do not be afraid... allow God to be the centre, the focus and the power behind everything in your life.

You may not understand why you are going through difficult times, but don’t try to figure it out. Keep trusting in God. He knows how to bless you in unexpected ways.

Now may the Lord of peace himself give you peace at all times in every way. The Lord be with you all. 2 Thessalonians 3:16

THE LORD IS MY LIGHT AND SALVATION.

The Lord is my light and salvation; whom should
I fear? The Lord is my life's refuge; of whom should
I be afraid?

One thing I ask of the Lord; this I seek: To dwell in the
house of the Lord all the days of my life, That I may gaze
on the loveliness of the Lord and contemplate his temple.

I believe that I shall see the bounty of the Lord in the land
of the living. Wait for the Lord with courage; be stouthearted,
and wait for the Lord.
- (Psalm 27:1, 4, 13-14)





His divine power has granted to us all things that pertain to life and Godliness, through the knowledge of Him who called us to His own Glory and excellence, 2 Peter 1:3

No comments:

Post a Comment