Sunday, November 18, 2012

Very Nice Comment - PUSH


And in John 14:15 it says, “If you love me, you will keep my commandments.” AlsoDeuteronomy 7:12-14 “If you pay attention to these laws and are careful to follow them, then the LORD your God will keep his covenant of love with you, as he swore to your forefathers. He will love you and bless you and increase your numbers. He will bless the fruit of your womb, the crops of your land –your grain, new wine and oil –the calves of your herds and the lambs of your flocks in the land that he swore to your forefathers to give you. You will be blessed more than any other people; none of your men or women will be childless, nor any of your livestock without young.”
I am not saying that your problems came because you don’t obey God… I just wanted to share these verses because I share them with everyone I meet and also because they are promises. They tell us of how our God rewards those who are faithful! If you are being faithful to God and following his word… then trust that ALL OF THESE PROMISES ARE FOR YOU!!!
I am sorry that you are going through all this stuff, but not one leaf of a tree falls without our Father allowing it. As crazy as it may sound sometimes God allows things to happened to us… because he wants because us to grow. James 1:2-4 says “Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds,because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.”
Also… today I got in a big argument with my dad and I stormed off. I was so angry and God send me two verses. Proverbs 15:1, “A gentle answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger.” It really made me think of how sometimes I could end a discussion if I would just speak nicely to my dad or to anyone for that matter. I know how hard it is when your father is not saved… It is so frustrating, but there is nothing that we can do… humanly possible there is NOTHING we can do but pray. Scripture says “I planted the seed, Apollos watered it, but God made it grow.” 1 Corinthians 3:6
You have planted a seed in your father’s heart by speaking to him about Jesus Christ our Savior and all you can do is trust and wait until God makes that seed grow! For our FATHER GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE!!!
Also, if you are praying to our Father God then know that he will answer for his words says that everything we ask in prayer in the name of Jesus Christ he will answer! It is also written that HE will give us all the desires of our hearts! in psalms 37:4 “Take delight in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart.” And scripture also says in Acts 16:30-31 “He then brought them out and asked, “Sirs, what must I do to be saved? They replied, “Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved—you and your household.”
WHAT AMAZING PROMISES!!! Move by this faith because it is also written… “But when you ask, you must believe and not doubt, because the one who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind. That person should not expect to receive anything from the Lord.” James 1:6-7 Do not move by what you see but by what you don’t see!
Satan will try to discourage you by showing you a dad who is going down hill, a broken marrage, children who barely speak to you, things that get worse! But move by what you don’t see God working in every situation! TRUST GOD ABOUVE ANYTHING AND DO NOT LEAVE HiM!!!
Be encouraged for our God never EVER fails us, for our God is the all powerful God, for our God created the whole universe in 7 days (imagine how easy it is for him to save your dad and restore your family), DO NOT TELL GOD HOW BIG YOUR PROBLEMS ARE BUT TELL YOUR PROBLEMS HOW GREAT IS OUR GOD!!! AMEN!
GOD BLESS YOU AND LOVES YOU IN JESUS NAME!! AMEN, AMEN, AMEN ALL THE GLORY TO GOD… HE IS ALL SAINT AND POWERFUL!
NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR HIM! HE IS SO AWESOME! ALL THE GLORY FOR HIM BECAUSE HE INSPIRED THIS AND BECAUSE HE WILL SAVE YOUR FAMILY!! NO DOUBT!! HE WILL DO IT! HE WILL!!! AMEN!!!!! :)

Source: http://www.marriagemissions.com/push/

Wow, I came across to this website and read stories and comments. I learned so much. Thank you Lord for leading me to this site. Thank You Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment