Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Surgeon Appointment Today

Today is my hubby's appointment to his surgeon.
There are good things happened today. I went to church at 12 and met Michelle, my classmate in college.
Her words today made me calmed again. She said before I left that I shouldn't be worried  and she will offer a prayer for my hubby. Michelle is a very good girl, a God gift to me. Thank you Lord for sending again another prophet today.

Lord, thank you for Michelle's words today. Thank you for all the blessings. Lord, my hubby will have his appointment today to his surgeon. I am just amazed Lord how you changed my hubby, he was the one who said to me tonight to pray for him. Thank you Lord for what's happening. Sorry sometimes Lord if I worry and fear overrule me. Lord, I have nothing to worry because You are handling everything. Sorry for forcing things to happen immediately to hubby Lord. I know I have my faults, too. Please remind me Lord that we have nothing to worry. Praying everything will go smooth and okay with their appointment today. Lord, I may not be there physically with my hubby but I know You are there for Him always. Thank you Lord for his supportive sister and brother. Thank you for those who are praying for my hubby. We are indeed so blessed Lord for having wonderful family, relatives, friends who are there praying for us especially my hubby's healing. Lord, I have read so many stories of healing by having faith in You. I don't want to boast Lord that I have that kind of faith already but I know and believe that I can have it and hubby by asking from you Lord to show and give us the faith we need for hubby's healing. A miracle from you Lord can only do that. I believe Lord that nothing is impossible to You and thank You Lord for showing me from the past and for all the answered prayers. Send your Holy Spirit Lord to my hubby and enlighten him in everything he does and thinks and say. Thank You Lord. I ask these things in Jesus name and through the intercession of Mama Mary, our mother. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment